CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pastor Jonnie's birthday!

Today is my youth pastor's birthday, so tonight instead of going out to eat like we usually do after youth group, we're all going back to the Sandborn's house (my pastor's house) for a party till late tonight.

My science teacher told me she redid my grade and I have an 88. It's still not good, but it's definitely better than that 85 I thought I had. I also have a 100 in theatre...

Spear told me, Mikaela and Ashley that we have a really good chance of winning that competition with our play because it has such a twisted ending. As soon as it's graded I'll post it up here for you all to read :)

Ashley and I stayed after with DZ (another one of our theatre teachers) and a whole bunch of other people after school today. We were talking about the spring play (which is most likely going to be Alice In Wonderland) and how she wants to have a dance to Circus by Britney Spears and Disturbia by Rihanna in it. DZ also mentioned how she wants Ashley and I to have a whole lot more lines this time, and be in all the dances. I'm so excited! :D Then me, DZ, Ashley and this girl Morag danced around the classroom to Ashley's iPod blasting through the speakers. DZ and Ashley were singing all the lyrics and reinacting the music video to Circus. Hahaha it was hilarious! :D

By the way, my guitar lesson last night went extremely well. And I'm going to go practice what I learned right now :)

2 comments:

taffy. said...

glad things are going better!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your pastor! I hope the party was fuuuun [:

Alice in Wonderland sounds like it would be great, especially with you guys dancing and having lots of lines. Coool :D And good luck in the play competition thingy, I'm sure you'll do awesomely!