CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh the weekends.


Friday consisted of working out at Curves, then going to the cinema to see He's Just Not That Into You with my mom and my friend Casey. I spent the night at Casey's house afterwards, stayed up till 2:30/3 ish in the morning talking and on the phone with Sean, Joey, Adam, and David. I miss them. Only 10 days till I get to see all the Marylanders!!! :D



Today I went to the movies to see Taken with Casey, my mom, and my aunt. This guy is seriously like the detective version of House - amazing. My aunt also invited me to go see the Resurrection with her and some friends in Pennsylvania the weekend after my birthday. I can't wait! Casey says she's seen something like it before and it was amazing.

1 comments:

taffy. said...

i love movies. i miss going to the theatre.