CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

FIRST POST! :D (Happy Father's Day!)

heyyy kids :D
i'm new to this.
so i pretty much have absolutely no idea what i'm doing.
i've had this thing for a while but i never started posting anything until today.
but anyways, happy father's day!
be sure to let all your daddy's know how much they mean to you.
i've already accomplished that today.
i made my dad a card last night, because well i love to color .. and what says "You mean the world to me" better than a home made card?
i wrote my dad a special note inside the card too, and when i gave it to him this morning, he gave me a big hug and i thought he was going to cry.
i love my dad so much. he's seriously the best.

but anyways, right now i'm just getting ready to go out to eat with a bunch of my family at the turkey farm. i'm pretty excited because it's going to be me, my parents, my grandparents, my aunt, my uncle, and my three little cousins. it's not too often that all ten of us get together, so when it does happen, it's quite a treat. i love my family more than anything on earth.

okay so i'll probably post again later on today, or tomorrow. muchos bebes del amor! <3

0 comments: