CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Pants are essential."

Hahaha! I just finished watching Alvin and the Chipmunks with my parents. It's such a cute movie! And I just love family bonding time :]
But yeah, I actually decided to post again today to update you on my day .. and because I forgot to write about the most meaningful thing that happened to me after church today! Oh g's, I can't believe I forgot! But anyways, after church we all just like hang around the sanctuary and visit with eachother .. you know, catch up on things. Well I was standing around with Casey, Jamie and a few other people and all of a sudden, Pastor Jonnie (That's my youth pastor, and my friend Travis and Abbie's dad) Well he came over to me and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over at him and was like, "HEY!" with a big smile, because you know .. This guy is pretty much my idol. He's an all around great person and always knows when something is wrong and how to make me feel better. But once again here I go getting side tracked Haha .. After I said "HEY!", Pastor Jonnie gave me that pound it thing (IDK if you've heard of it, it could just be a NY thing, but instead of a hi5 it's a fist thing. Haha) And then he said, "You know how you're not supposed to have favorites?" And I was like "Yeah." and he goes, "Well, I do." And gave me a big hug! I was just like, "AWH! You're my favorite too! :D" Hahaha it really meant a lot for him to say that cause, I don't know .. there's just a bunch of kids in our youth group and there's just a ton of people, and for him to say that just made me smile real big! Haha he's seriously like family to me, along with pretty much everyone else in my church. I thank God for having each and every one of those beings in my life. I know God put them there for a reason.

But yeahhh, when I got home I watched Raise Your Voice with my parents, and then we went for a walk with my favoritee aunt, Connie! (I love her so much, she's unbearabley HILARIOUS!) But I ended up jogging a mile home and then jumping straight in the pool! And then my parents and I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, like I said. Today was a great day for family bonding, I enjoyed it a ton. But I think I'm going to get my lazy butt off this computer and go outside and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL Summer evening .. perhaps watch the sunset and text some kids .. yeah life is good :]

1 comments:

blehhhh said...

great blog :]
sounds like you had a great day. && yeah alvin and the chipmunks was cute. lol <33