CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MATH REGENTS TODAY!

so i just got home not too long ago from taking my math regents. i had to wake up hecka early as if i was going to school. it was so gay. haha i personally thought the exam was really hard, as did a lot of other kids. but i'm hoping i did well, because i'm usually pretty swell in math. for the rest of my day, i plan on chillen here .. on my porch swing! i'm exhausted, and i have no idea why. i'll probably watch a few movies later on with my mom too. perhaps some Lifetime! those are always good :D
Travis wants me to go to his sister's school carnival and hang out with him later today, but i doubt that i can. it's pretty chilly out, and the weather man says that it's going to rain all day. perhaps i'll go dance in it, and jump around in the puddles .. tee hee!
tonight is the last class for Just Walk Across The Room at church. i'm sad it has to end, but i definitely think i got a lot out of it. it was a class on how to witness. i really enjoyed it and i already see a change in how i witness to others.
but anyways, lunch is ready, so i'll ttyl =]

1 comments:

CG13 said...

ugh I got placed in general math while all of my friends r in pre-algebra and I'll have to have the worst math teacher eva