CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

"It started with a chair."

Haha oh g's, Juno is definitely an amazing movie beyond words, and that quote sure does bring on some mighty entertaining inside jokes if I do say so myself .. ;D!

Yesterday after my mom and I got back from the mall, and going out to lunch at my favorite place to eat (Panera Bread) and getting my new phone .. I ended up going to my bestfriend Mikaela's house. We had a fun time taking pictures at every single spot we were in, walking around town dancing and singing (well screaming) as loud as we could, embarrassing Brittany and Gordon tee hee, eating (well laughing histerically) at the delicious little Italian pizza place in our town, getting icecream with Alec and his family and Nate and Josh and their family, pacing back and forth in front of Penny's house eating our icecream until she came outside Haha, twitching whenever a car drove by, watching the baseball game under the lights, and hanging out with Haligh ..
Dude. I love my bestfriend. We have fun. End of story :]

Today my other bestfriend Kelsey was supposed to come over and go swimming and have a MASSIVE photo shoot, but she can't because she's babysitting. LAMEEE. Haha just kidding. But it does kinda suck. Oh well, it'll give me time to work on Bryson's Super Mario drawing .. (He saw the one I made for Cameron on Wednesday, and like begged me to make him one. When I told him I would, he literally bent down on his knees and bowed down to me, saying he loved me and that I am his hero. Haha! I love that kid, he's great, but IDK if I'm going to be able to finish this drawing before his graduation party tomorrow.) But anyways, I'm thinking I'm going to meet up with Kelsey before graduation tonight and go out to eat with all them, and then ride up to graduation with her and her mom. I'm so excited for graduation, I don't even know why .. I'm probably going to cry my eyes out watching all of these good buds leave me behind in the highschool. Haha only three more years till I graduate! Ah, what a scary thought ..

I wish all my senior friends that will be graduating today the best of luck in their life. I hope we can still all keep in touch no matter what they decide to do. I love them all with my whole heart.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

glad you liked the playlist!!!
omg, I will definetly get some nick jonas pictures up :D
I love panera bread. There sandwiches are SO good :D
I just put up a new post, just to let you know :D

cady said...

I like your blog. Very cool. =]

Hannah said...

I love the movie Juno! I laughed almost the whole way through!
I really like your blog, it's really neat. I especially like your layout, it's really cute :]