CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Well today,

my plans got kinda screwed up. Haha because I was supposed to go to Bryson's graduation party but it's storming so I don't think I'm not going to be going anymore. Oh well, I'll see them all tomorrow at church. Last night at graduation was fun, btw. Me, Kels and Mikaela went out to eat at that little pizza place in town before, and then while we were walking to the bleachers to watch graduation, we spotted someone with bright red pants on the track. And I was like, "Haha! That's great! I'm going to wear my orange pants when I graduate! :D" And of course we all laughed, and then as we got closer we realized that it was Cameron wearing the red pants! Hahaha I love that kid so muchh. I'm probably going to miss him the most (other than Penny) out of everyone that's graduation. Good thing we go to the same church, and I'm friends with like everyone in his entire family so we can still hang out. Haha I sat with Chandler and her boyfriend, Adam, Mikaela, Kelsey, Travis, Taylor, and like a whole bunch of other kids to watch graduation. We had a good time, screaming for everyone as they got their diplomas. Haha! Cameron had a big orange smiley face taped on the top of his hat. And then you know how at the end when everyone throws their hats into the air? Well, my friend Dale had his on some sort of a string so after he threw it in the air, we could see him ravelling it back up. Oh my gosh I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I love that kid, he's such a dork :D

But anyways, I'm kinda bored right now. We haven't had power like all day until now. Stupid storms. Haha so I think I'm going to post some pictures in the next blog ..

0 comments: