CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really wish I was born in the 60's so I could have been a hippie. Haha but seriously, me and my friends Kat and Tee decided we're going to bring hippie back in style. (Minus the drugs and dreads of course!) IDK if they were just kidding around about it or not, but I'm totally serious! This summer my friend Ashley and I plan on getting together to tie dye our jeans! (We're also going to paint splatter them and some other stuff .. but that's besides the point! ;]) I really love fashion, I believe that you can show A LOT of personality about yourself through what you wear. I mean, I hate stereotypes and judging and all that, but you can still really show a lot about yourself through how you dress. Like for example, I wear a lot of bright VIBRANT colors that tend to stand out, with a big smile on my face .. showing people that I'm daring to be different and stand out, and that I am a happy, optimistic, and outgoing person. I also like to wear clothes that are different than everyone else .. maybe not so bright .. because I like being unique and having my own identity.

Well anyways, here are some hippie graphics:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Haha, I'm all for abstinence .. I just think this is funny^)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


THE URBAN DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF A HIPPIE:
One who looks upon all of these negative definitions and shakes his head thinking how sad it must be to no longer have the ability to dream of a world that we were all taught to strive for as children. One who loves everyone without prejudice.

4 comments:

cady said...

OOO. I totally feel that. I love hippieness. Or whatever it is you call it. Hah.

Emma. said...

Hahaha I love the jeans idea, Sara!! :]
And I'm all for abstinance, too!
I actually have a purity ring..
But I lost it...
NOT MY PURITY! :D:D
Just the ring.
I can't find it! :[[
It was, like, 30 bucks...
Blehhh
Anyway, hit me back sometime!
Musically yours,
Emma

Anonymous said...

I think all of us have a little hippy inside us. I was bored one summer, so I tie-dyed my white sheets. Haha. It was fun. ^^ I think I liked the "hippy" era because everybody was pro for change, equal rights, and peace.

I do believe that fashion is how they describe themselves. It's like their creating their own art, but their clothes are their palate. I don't know. But I typically wear loud bright colors too and am always smiling. :) But too wild of course. Haha.

ellie said...

cool, tye-dye lots of stuff.