CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday was so much fun! I had a girls day out with my mom, we went and got manicures and then we did some shopping and I saw Dan and visited with him for a while at the store he works at (Game Stop) .. And then I got my hair cut (I absolutely love it! It looks so cute!) .. And then me and parents went to my grandparent's house for a cook out. Then my mom and I came home and went for a wickedddd fun walk. She listened to my old mp3 player the whole time, and I listened to my iPod .. We were both singing and dancing crazily to different songs the whole time! Hahaha today I might go and hang out with Casey and Penny later before youth .. but right now I'm getting ready to go strawberry picking with my mom and my aunt. I'll post again tomorrow or something, by the way here's a photo ..

Photobucket

That's me (before my hair cut) and Franny, the poodle at my nail salon. They painted her nails hot pink! Hahaha I love that puppy, she's such a sweetheart =] ..

0 comments: