CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Good morning, sunshine! :]

Today, so far is a beautiful day. I woke up, threw my hair in a messy bun and went for a 2 mile walk with my mom. It was nice, we got to talk about a lot of things. Today I am no longer hanging out with Kelsey, because tonight I have my first tennis camp thing of the summer! That should be fun with Ashley, Katie, Christina and everyone .. But I'm probably going to SUCK because I haven't played since last year. Oh g's! Haha wish me luck, guys! I think I'm going to go swimming/tanning for a bit ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Haha. [= I like my usual jog in the morning, it gets me energized. [= Haha, tennis camp doesn't start until July for me. Oh, I found your blog by clicking 'tennis' on my profile, and you were the one of the first that popped up. Lol. [= Have a fun summer!

Hit me back!

Aren xo

Emma. said...

Hey, I'm Emma :]
I dunno, hahaha
I was on Aren's comments and saw you, so I checked your blog out.
I suck at tennis. "/
I love softball, though!
Hit me back!
Emma<3

ellie said...

Thats great that you and your mom had time to talk like that.

Love your layout.