CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It hasn't hit me yet ..

but today was the last day i'm going to hang out with penny, until at least april. Church was amazing fun, as always .. Pastor Dan ended up diving on the floor in the middle of preaching. Haha he is seriously like the best pastor ever. He knows the best ways of how to really get through to a lot of people. But anyways, after church came to an end, everyoneee there gathered up in front and we all prayed for Penny to have a safe trip back home to Thailand tomorrow, and to have all the courage and confidence and strength and everything she needs to stay strong in faith, and to make BIG changes in her home country for the better. I pray for her all the time, and I'd be very thankful if you guys did too! But yeah everyone was crying .. it was so sad. And then pretty much all of us went out to eat at the King's Buffet. That was fun too. I think it's like the greatest thing how we all get together after church and go out to eat and just catch up and hang out and have a good time. =] Then I went back to Casey's house for a while, and Penny came over a little later. I said my final goodbyes to her around 7, and it still hasn't actually hit me yet that she's leaving TOMORROW. A 24 hour difference. IDK when the next time I'll talk to her will be .. And IDK when I'll see her again. I'm going to miss her sooo much, she's become a really close friend to me, and a ton of other people, this past year. I wish her the best .. And hopefully her family will let her come back in April for college =]

Good night!

1 comments:

ellie said...

That's great you have a fun and wonder pastor in your church.

Hope Penny has a safe trip and a good stay in Thialand.