CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

so i pretty much can't even explain how much i love my church, and everyone there. they're all so welcoming and loving .. and huggy haha even people i don't know come up to me saying "Good morning! How are you!? It's good to see you!" and hug me, haha it's great ... i think that's part of the reason why i love my church so much.
anyways, i was really touched at the service this morning. it felt like Pastor Dan was speaking directly to me through God. it was amazing, everything he said during the service this morning answered what i've been praying for, for a long time. i wish my parent's could have been there to experience what i did.
haha but anyways, i seriously love all the people at my church too. today apparently there was this "let's wear green" thing going on, because literally like EVERYONE was wearing green. and none of us planned it! let's see ... me, Casey, Nate, Jamie, Rachel, Jamie, Dee, Alyshea, this one lady idk, and this one lady i love but i forgot her name .. haha and like TONS of other people were all wearing green today! haha it was insane.
last night's party at dan's house was so much fun, btw! i hung out with everyone .. it was mostly people from church, and then a few other people .. but it was seriouslyy a great fun time. i had a blast!

today for the rest of the day, i plan on going swimming or something .. and tomorrow i'm hoping to make plans with Kelsey or Mikaela or someone to maybe go to the movies for Free Popcorn Monday! or to the midway for a bit .... idk yet though :p

<3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Awh, that's awesome, my church has that friendly amsphere too. Haha, anyways sound like you had a fun time! I hope you have fun at the Free Popcorn Monday thing. [= Your blog is a blast to read.

Hit me back!

Aren xo