CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ah health!

Wow, i havent posted in over a week. This week was production week for our fall play the Taming of the Shrew as you already know, and it went GREAT. It was extremely stressful, and i ended up getting really behind in my english class, but im all caught up now. Im exhausted though. But the performances on Friday and Saturday night were both unbelievably great, there was even a pretty good turn out considering the blizzards we've been getting the past few days. I'll put up a couple pictures out of the HUNDREDS that we took later on.. haha

Oh and by the way, the 'thing' that me and Ryne had going on is over. We've both decided that neither of us are mature enough for a relationship right now, and that we both need to do some changing before we take it to the next step. So we have decided to stop focusing on eachother as any more than just good friends, and to keep our minds on everything that's going for us now. God has big plans for us to do so many great things for him together, as a team, and neither of us are willing to risk that for anything. Besides, if it's in God's plan for us to be together, it'll all play itself out when the time is right.
Believe me, i know i sound strong and everything through all of this, but it was hard for me at first. Im slowly recognizing that being best friends is better than anything anyways :)
Although, i still think i like him... just a little bit... :/
Maybe? Maybe not.


UPDATE 11/28:
I AM OFFICIALLY, 100% OVER RYNE. He is such a jerk as anything more than a friend. Honestly, im so glad i got to see that side of him before we actually persued anything. He's too conceited, down on himself, immature, girl crazzyy, rude, selfish, and definitely not strong enough in faith to be anywhere near my perfect match. He also got way too jealous whenever I hung out or talked to or hugged a guy other than him, but of course HE could flirt all he wanted with every girl that walked by. Not that i care, we werent even close to dating. But I DO think he's been getting pree dang jealous of Cameron texting me non stop lately, and all this other stuff. We're pree close friends you knowwwwwww ;) But I am delighted beyond words that me and Ryne are still pree good friends though. We need to be, for many reasons. And i still think he's a cool kid... as a friend ;)

TAMING OF THE SHREW PICTURES..
There's wayWAY too many to post them all, but here's just a couple of my favs:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jami, me, Maggie, Nora & Shelby in the prep/dressing room :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mikaela, Nora, Shelby & me in the prep/dressing room

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My fav boa girls: Kayla, Ashlyn, me & Jami.. CURTAIN CALL! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, Maggie & Kelli in the prep/dressing room

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sam, Jami & me in the prep/dressing room

THERE WILL EVENTUALLY BE MORE PICTURES, HOPEFULLY A FULL CAST ONE WILL BE UP SOON!

0 comments: