CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN!

Honestly, I have never cared so much about an election in my entire life. Actually, i never even used to care if i ever got the chance to vote. Haha but this year is different, and maybe that's because I am now a sophomore in high school, getting closer and closer to the age where it's actually going to matter, and realizing that whoever our president ends up being, is going to have a lot of control over our country, either bringing it down or rising it up. Bringing me to my point... I really hope John McCain wins this year's election. Although, he doesn't seem to have a very good chance of it.... :(

Yesterday after school I hung out with Brandy and Ryne! Ryne and I stayed after with Brandy to talk about Jesus. She asked us to, so we did. She ended up getting saved right in the middle of our school library! It was awesomeee, dudeeeee. Then Brandy got picked up around 4, and I had the rest of the time to spend with Ryne.. Just me and him. We talked for hours, pretty much non stop, about everything. He told me he's actually starting to fall for me.... and all this other sweet, (yet incredibly corny) stuff... That just makes me melt.

My favorite moment of yesterday evening that I thought was just the cutest thing everr, was when Ryne walked me back to the school for my play rehearsal. It was night time and really cold outside so we walked in the doors of the school, and sat on the window sill together in the dimmed hallway by the auditorium, where my rehearsals were supposed to take place. It was just the two of us in the hallway, and he says "My heart is pounding really fast." and i was like "So is mine." and he grabs my hand, and puts it on his chest. His heart really WAS beating abnormally fast, haha, I seriously thought it was going to explode into the palm of my hand... He told me I give him that feeling normally... :)

Tomorrow I plan on hanging out with Ryne again before rehearsal, this time just the two of us for the WHOLE time... and I have full cast rehearsal from 530 - 8. Then there's no youth group tomorrow night, which is pretty sad :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MCCAIN/PALIN 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Krosemarie