CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'd give you my heart if you would take me as i am...

If you guys have never heard the song "I'd Give You The Moon" by Jake Coco, you're missing out on an AMAZING acoustic song and I definitely suggest you listen to it right away! :)

Yesterday after school I hung out with Ryne again, one on one. We walked down by the bridge again, but this time sat on the other side, on the benches, with beautiful Fall leaves covering the ground and tons of bare trees surrounding us. We sat there and talked NON STOP (and laughed) for hours. From something as simple as the feeling you get before you get on a rollercoaster, to something as complex and hard to say as things we've done in our past that we regret. I've discovered so many new things about him and his life in just the past few days, finding out he's not perfect.. But still liking him more and more each day. When it was about 5 o'clock, he walked me to the highschool because I had rehearsal at 5:30. Before I went in the auditorium, we were both out in the hallway, all alone again, just looking into eachother's eyes, kinda smiling a bit, and he goes: "I really want to kiss you right now." I got all fluttery inside, smiled real big, and looked down. Just so you guys know, we didn't kiss. But I love how he's so open, we seriously talk about EVERY feeling we have built up inside of us. We're taking this slow though, because we both want it to be right SO BAD. He's different than any guy I've ever met, true and sincere with every word he says.. funny, open, honest, caring, sweet, outgoing.. He plays the guitar, writes me notes, brings me apples cause he knows they're my favorite fruit, dances with me and Mary in the middle of the hallway when we're supposed to be in class, doodles, writes lyrics, sings, and is so talented beyond words.

Let me be completely honest; when we hugged goodbye last night, (before I went in the auditorium) I seriously felt so comfortable in his arms. Like I was supposed to be there. Like his arms are meant for me. I didn't want to ever let go. I've never felt that way during a hug before, and believeee meeee, I have hugged MANY people. I love hugs. Haha it's corny, I know, but it's true. But anyways, he ended up staying at my rehearsal the whole time, just so he could spend more time with me.. :)

Today after school I walked across the street to McDonald's with Kelsey and Ashley, we ate and laughed histerically at everything and at nothing, and then went to rehearsal from 3 till 5. I have a line in our play now, I just got it yesterday and the play is in about 2 weeks.. Oh g's..

Tomorrow is a half day and I only have to go to my afternoon classes like photo journalism, global, spanish and theatre. After school my parents are picking up me and Mikaela and we're going to this huge mall about an hour away. Hopefully afterwards we can go to the varsity football game at the dome. It's a HUGE deal that our school is finallly going to the dome again, we haven't been there in 5 years. I hope we win so we can go to states! And I hope I get to go watch both games! :D

Okay, well i'm going to go sing and dance around my room. Haha!
Lovesss <3

0 comments: