CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boy you're pretty spectacular.

Yesterday was such a good day for me. Science is my favorite class, i always get a good laugh in there. Im pretty sure i got a good grade on my project too :)
Study hall was fun with alec, and photo journalism was good too. And theatre, omgshhh me and Ashley can have so much fun when we're together. We laugh so hard we cry. OLD PEOPLE DEAD PUPPIES! hahahahaha :D


After school I hung out with Ryneeee :)
We were outside pretty much the whole time and froze our buttttts off, but I had a wonderful time. I always do when i chill with him :) At one point we were just walking, neither of us knowing where we'd end up, but we were walking across this bridge and he pretended he was going to push me off, and i got kinda scared so i was trying to run away from him, but he kept chasing after me and grabbing me, it was suuper adorable in a weird sort of way :) Then we went to the other bridge, the one we always seem to end up at, and sat on the same bench as last time, by the water and talked. We were so cold we were both shivering like crazzzy, but he put his arm around me and we sat like that for a while :D until the cold was too much to bare and we ended up walking to McDonald's for the last half hour-ish before my rehearsal.

Rehearsal last night was funn, btw. I learned the salsa :) And the play is next weekend! Nov 21 and 22, babehhhhh!

0 comments: