CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

What does everyone do on this day? I love hearing about all of the different traditions...

My day consists of waking up and getting ready, watching the Macy's Day Parade till noon, then my grandparents come over and we have the good ole classic turkey dinner, then my mom, grandma and i clear the dining room table and clean the kitchen, and then my dad, grandpa and i watch football and sometimes take a nap. haha Then we all have dessert, and decorate our Christmas tree and dance around the house to Christmas music!!! It really puts everyone into the holiday spirit :)

Later this evening my parents and i are going to my Aunt Cori & Uncle Frank's house because it's my Aunt Cori's birthday.. and we're also going to go to my cousin Rebecca's house because she always has a big Thanksgiving party with a bunch of my daddy's side of the fam. We know how to have fun :)

FAMILY PHOTO OF ME, GRANDPARENTS, PARENTS & PUPPY:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grandma's eyes are closed^ haha :P

0 comments: