CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikaela! <3333

Today is my best friend's birthday, she's finallly 15. While the rest of us are turning 16. Haha and I'm sick with a bad cold. But we've got plans to hang out today anyways. Her original ideas were either to go to the movies to see Saw 5.. or go to Wal*Mart, take CRAZZZY pictures, buy tons of groceries and eat in the middle of the store, tell random people about Jesus, and then go iceskating! Hahaha i'm hoping we can do a combonation of all that.. but we'll see.
Later on tonight there's two parties.. Jami's Halloween party and Rachel's Fall season party. I'm hoping I can go to at least one of them for a little while. But if not, that's ok! :D

Yesterday was Halloween! We had a half day at school, and then I went to Casey/Ryne/Cameron & Dan's house and we watched movies, ate dinner, and then just walked around town for the day. It was a fun time :)

By the way! Youth group this past wednesday, was THE BEST. We spent more time worshiping and praising than in service. It was amazing, I felt so close to God that night. I was so convicted, and Pastor Jonnie randomly came up to me with some encouraging/convicting words that I will never forget. I love my pastors and everyone in my youth group x's 10.

And yeahhh... I'm definitely starting to like Ryne a whole lott..... He writes me notes everyday in school and gives me random hugs in the middle of the hallway. Sometimes he even comes in my global and math classes just to see me and make a scene. Our conversations make me smile for a lifetime, and I can just be myself around him. He's probably my best friend that's a guy, so I don't know where that will lead us too.... Pray, pray pray...

3 comments:

Ali said...

HAHA about the Wal-Mart thing!!! That would be so funny!!!!! Sounds like fun on Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Oh! No worries, I think long comments are fantastic! XD I hope your life is going along smoothly, it seems like it is! Mine is. :) And the Thomas Jefferson quote, "every generation needs a revolution", is probably meant for each person who comes acrossed it something different.

Oh! Thanks. A lot of the quotes I find are usually found on LiveJournal. :)

Haha, sounds like your friends party was a crazy one! Hoped you had a nice Halloween! XD And Ryne sounds like a really fun guy to be with! Hopefully he returns the feelings you have for him!

unknown to man-kind said...

feel better! and Ryne sounds really nice :)