CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby, you just don't get it.

Church this morning was amazing. Even though Pastor Pearl, Casey and Cameron weren't there. But everyone else was, and church is always amazing anyways.

Ryne told me he wrote a list of all the things he loves about me.. I think that's sweet :)

Hey does anyone know what they want for Christmas yet? Has anyone even begun thinking about it yet? Haha.. I know I have, but maybe that's just because my mom's been asking me what I want and I honestly don't really know this year. Or maybe it's cause one of my best friends (Ashley) is so beyond obsessed with Christmas time and has been singing Christmas songs to me all weekend that it is beginning to rub off on me. Or maybe it's just because Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year AND my favorite holiday...

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Aww that's so cute. Lucky girl. :)

Ali said...

Yeah, I've been thinking of what I want. I kind of want a lot, but I might have to narrow it down a bit to get the thing I most want. Which in my case might be really hard.