CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday is boss.

Today i went shopping with my mom and my aunt. The mall was busy and crowded beyond words, but it was totally worth it considering all the sales. I seriously went all out buying accessories today. No clothes, just accessories. I got a bunch of scarves and hats, a necklace, and a new black leather bag to carry all of my books in at school. It's very classy and chique. I like it :) I also got my bestfriend Mikaela her Christmas present! (She's going to love it) And a couple t-shirts for my good friend Ashley & i to decorate on Monday when we stay after and watch the musical auditions. We've got plans to make sweet shirts to wear when we go see Godspell on Wednesday :) I also got my dress for Christmas ball, i have no shoes (preferably heels) to wear with it yet but i'm sure i'll find them soon enough.

Okay, well i think im going to go and watch Elf. Im pretty sure it's still my favorite Christmas movie... Even though by now i can pretty much quote the entire thing haha! ;D

Have a fab night.


BY THE WAY- DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET CHRISTMAS TEMPLATES!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duuude, Sara. Hey!

I've been pretty busy as well, so no worries. :) I still remember your first layout of the Sunflowers that I loved. xD Same as to you as well! Your blog is great, mines up and thriving but not as much as I would like. Now, I post only a week, maybe less. Meh, I hate it.

Black Friday! Aha, my mom went to the local outlet because they usually have the best sales. And we're going to Target tomorrow because it's having a "rain check", where prices are the same as it was on Black Friday.

Not really, other than Pyzam, and they don't have any good ones. Maybe you could make a custom one? Or try google.

Christina Celeste. said...

:)



I love elfff!

P.S. accessories are love itself.

Ali said...

go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com for christmas templates!! they have tons! :D