CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My school lost the varsity football game at the dome by ONE TOUCH DOWN. But it was suchhhh a good game, and we had suchhh a great season, so I totally think it was worth skipping rehearsal to be able to attend that game last night. Especially because I got to hang out with Ryne for a while :)
Not just him of course.. Mikaela, Jon, Gage, Alec, Cody, and a tonnnn of other people were there too. But that's cool, I'm glad our school had so much support! :D The closer Ryne sat to me, I'd get so nervous. He gave me goosebumps everytime his leg would even brush against mine... Ahhhh :D
Before the game last night I went to the mall with Mikaela and helped her pick out some clothes because she wanted to spend her birthday money. And I found out that I have a new infatuation with hats.. (And sunglasses, but we already knew that ;))

Today I stayed home all day, worked on my science project and my english homework a bit, practiced memorizing my line for the play (WHICH I'VE FINALLLLY ACCOMPLISHED, BTW!) and my grandparent's came over for a little while. Then I watched a movie with my parents. No matter how many times I see 1408, it never ceases to creep me out. Haha

I ALSO told my parents, (mostly my mom) all about me and Ryne. From how much I like him to how I want to wait it out, and I gave her my reasons. Mom's proud of me and she's definitely okay with the fact that I like Ryne. She just wants me to talk to her before we actually decide to date. I mentioned this all to Ryne, and he said he wants to talk to her too. Haha.. he's such a gentleman :)

0 comments: