CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Foreign kids are cool kids.

I had a pretty good week. Rehearsal's been going well, our dances are finally starting to look GOOD. The play is this Friday and Saturday coming up, im getting so excited. I love being on stage, it's a feeling that everyone should experience. Along with the sky coaster at six flags... but that's another story ;)
Friday there were a bunch of exchange students at our school just to visit, theyre from other districts but it was pretty cool getting to meet them. There were kids from all over the place.. Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Japan, some place near Khazakstan, and a couple other places. After rehearsal on Friday i went to the youth center at my best friend Mikaela's church, it's a community thing that goes on every friday for the kids of the village... and this week it ended up being on the schedule for the exchange students and their host families for the weekend to attend. I hung out with Cameron the whole time, since i hadn't seen him in a couple weeks. I had fun :)
Yesterday i went shopping for a little bit with my mom and my grandma. I got a hat, a couple scarves and shirts, a pair of moccassins that are completely amazing haha and a coat. Then we went to the marquee and saw Changeling. I seriously cried the whole movie. Hands down, it was the best movie i have ever seen. Very convicting and realistic to the point where i wanted to jump into the movie screen and beat up a couple doctors and police men, asian style. Hahaha I definitely recommend it..
Today i went to church, my grandparent's came, and a few of the exchange students that stayed with our pastor's family and Rachel's family were there. Jon, Kyohei, Chris, Igore, and the kid from near Khazakstan but I forgot his name. They all seemed to really enjoy it, which i think is awesome. I really like Chris, by the way. He's pretty friendly, and absolutely GORGEOUS. He's from Sweden. I'm going to miss him. I wish we could have had a longer time to get to know eachother and stuff. Oh wellll. I think Jon might end up staying with Casey/Cameron/Ryne/Dan/Pastor Dan&Pearl's family for the rest of the year. I sure hope so, he seems pretty cool too. After church my grandparent's took me out to eat at this Italian restaraunt in our city, they have delicious food.

I think i'm going to go watch Knocked Up. I havent seen that movie in a while and Dan and Ryne were talking about it the other day and made me want to watch it again.

Check out my friend's band...
www.myspace.com/manassehtheband
They just recorded their first song!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.