CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

I am beyond tired. I havent slept at allll lately, and today has felt like such a long day. My english teacher came over to me during class today to see if i was okay and gave me a half hug and started rubbing my back. She knows i've been stressed out and tired and getting a lot of headaches lately so she told me i can hand in all my english work a couple days late if i need to. Im already done with it, i got all caught up and stuff yesterday. But it means a lot that she cares :)

I stayed after for that class today with Ryne, Jon, Melissa, Brandy and Alyshea. Audition rehearsals for the musical were tonight from 3-5, but i didnt end up going. Im just too tired, i cant do it. Ryne, Ashley and I decided that we're going to do some behind the scenes stuff for it though, just so we can be a part of the theatre family and a bit of the fun. I want to be an usher for the actual performance days and maybe even be a sound chick. We'll see :)

Tonight was also the night for a bunch of kids to go with some of the teachers in our school's english department to see Twilight at the marquee. I didnt get to go, im too freaking tiredddddddd. I need a nap. Good night.

0 comments: