CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I finallly

got to go see Twilight. I went last night with my good friend Ashley, and we ended up running into Morgan and Jenn, and a bunch of other people we know from school. I didn't think Twilight was as good as everyone makes it out to be, but it was a pree good movie. And i would prolly recommend it to someone. I havent read the book either, so I think that says something.

Today after church i went to Burger King with Abbie and her mom, and then I went back to Abbie's house and we had a photo shoot before going iceskating with Mackenzie. I'd prolly post some pictures on here, but I accidentally left my camera with Abbie at her house and I won't see her again until Wednesday. (We go to different schools, and youth group is on Wednesday nights)

By the way, after church today, as an attempt to make things not so awkward between me and Ryne, i went over to him and everyone he was standing with to say hi. I made it a very casual, and in general "Hi guys!" to everyone that was standing there. Everyone said "HI SARA!" except Ryne, who wouldn't even look at me. Uhhh I can't stand the fact that he's being so darn immature. It ticks me off. But whatever. It's not like i did anything for him to be mad about. Honestly, i didn't do anything. I'd be the first to admit it if i did. I promise you. Just like when he told my friend Jon i was flirting and the reason he so called ended things, was because (he's a very jealous person) he would always be worried that it would get carried away. And i would FLIPPEN END UP CHEATING ON HIM!!! And let me get one thing straight. I would never ever in a million years, cheat on anyone. I mean we weren't even dating. Not that I ever wanted to. I just liked him a bit, but I wasn't really worried about flirting..because he did it too. He friggen told my best friend (while we were *talking*!!) that he wanted to kiss her, and he had his whole english class convinced that they were dating, because he was like holding her hand and stuff. And I was just being my normal, friendly self, and I understand how it could be interpreted wrong, because i tell everyone i love them and i give out free hugs all the time... But i never mean anything by it, and if anyone should know, it should be RYNE that i would never cheat on anyone. I hate when guys touch me, he knows that. And I WAS THE ONE WHO SLOWED DOWN WHATEVER IT WAS THAT WE HAD. Which was really nothing, but that's because of me. And I have been thanking God everyday for not letting the temptations get to me, and for giving me the strength that I needed to be STRONG AND SAY NO. Hahaha i sound like such a loser, but i dont care. Im ticked off. But whatever, I didnt do anything wrong. I was never mad at him for flirting, and all i did was agree that we shouldnt ever be in a relationship. I was the one who wanted to stay good friends. So I'm letting this be HIS problem.. Not mine.

Because, it IS his problem. The day he 'ended things' (even though i was already pretty sure we both agreed on ending it all a couple weeks ago..) But anyways he so called ended things on Thanksgiving. In a text message. In a very jerk-ish way, expecting me to be heart broken. Fully thinking that I would be. Knowing Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. And when he realized that i wasn't the least bit upset, he acted shocked. And now he's just being a total sarcastic, big fat jerk. And i cant stand it. I hate drama, and all i ever wanted was to be friends with him again. But right now, the only reason I care, other than the fact that we go to the same church and I'm extremely close with his entire family... But the other reason, and the more important reason, is that GOD HAS PLANS FOR US TO DO A LOT TOGETHER. Big things, to witness to people as a TEAM. How can we be a team, how can we work together, how can we be good examples of Christ if he's mad at me? If we're not even friends anymore...

I totally regret ever telling Ryne i liked him. But im so glad the most we did was hang out and talk. We never even held hands. Thank God. Im also glad I got to see this side of him.

I wish he'd go back with Amber. She still really likes him and they were GOOD together.

I am enjoying being single, for about 2 years now :)
It's my choice. And I think it's a pree dang good one.

Sorry guys, I needed to vent. I hope everyone had a wonderful day! Loves<3

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Loved Twilight, my friend and I were talking about how you can't even explain how hot Edward was you just have to see it for yourself. lol.
I love skating, I can't wait for all the outdoor rinks to be up and running!
I hope everything works out with you and Ryne.
Belle

Natalie said...

I agree with you about Twilight--it wasn't as good as everyone says it is, but it's not that bad. And reading the book before definitely does help! Mike looked a little bit like this really pervy guy at my school, so that kind of ruined him for me :P Edward was okay, but I thought that Jasper was by far the best, haha :D

And arghh, that sounds like some really stressful stuff between you and Ryne. Guys are just... grrfis! We should all throw rocks at them :P I don't find anything wrong with being single, cause relationships now barely ever last anyway. Woo, go single people! (;

unknown to man-kind said...

glad you got to see Twilight :)