CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Be great in act, as you have been in thought

  • Currently..

AIMing Jon and Jenna
Texting Ivy
Talking to my daddy about going to Florida at the end of the month..
Drinking Rootbeer

  • Snowdays..

We had a really pointless snowday today, mostly all it did was rain. I ended up going to the mall with my mom, and now I'm just chillen at home. I wish we just would have had 2 hour delay, because I'd be at youth group right now, but since so many schools cancelled, and youth group is held at the middle school in town, then that is cancelled as well. Lamesauce :P

5 comments:

taffy. said...

oh god, weather here was so bad.
but it sucked because basically every damn school in connecticut was closed.
EXCEPT FOR THE DAMN BOARDING SCHOOLS.

Posh said...

Well the weather here in California was not rain nor snow but it was really ugly outside today. No sun in sight.

G2G...Posh

Rose Valentine said...

Georgia weather is so blah. :/ I'm going up North or to the westcoast. :))

Natalie said...

My school is known for declaring snow days when we don't need one, and not declaring snow days when we desperately need one! But so far we haven't had any snow days this year, it's barely snowed at all. Although it is snowing now, but I don't think it's enough to warrant a two hour delay and defintely not a snow day, but hopefully that day will come eventually. :P

That stinkst that you couldn't go to Youth Group though!

T said...

It rained most of the time here too. Except the school board practically never declares a snow day, so we were in school.