CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life is just a chance to grow a soul..

  • Currently..

Doing English homework and listening to Hillsong.. I also decided the other day that I'm going to read the enire bible during 2009.


  • Today..


I had a gastrologist appointment this afternoon, so my parents picked me up from school after I took my global test. Unfortunately, I had to miss my favorite class: theatre; but I think it might have been worth it. My doctor was a female version of Dr. Gregory House with a strong Spanish accent, and after asking me only a few questions, she diagnosed me with IBS, Dyspepsia, and stress. Nothing too serious, thank God, but I do have another appointment with her in March.

  • First Kisses..

awe little kids kissing Pictures, Images and Photos

So I was watching iCarly the other night, and the episode where Sam and Freddy both announce on iCarly that they've never had their first real kiss was on. It got me thinking, who was my real first kiss? And then I realized, my very first real kiss, and my only real kiss so far, was with my best friend Jon back in eighth grade. We were tighter than you can ever imagine back then, and he spent all year chasing me and hoping I'd like him back someday. I finally did, and we were so-called 'boyfriend and girlfriend' for I'd say about 3 weeks tops until I decided for the last time that we were never meant to be more than just friends. Since then, I haven't dated anybody and I'm not planning on it until I find a guy who matches all the qualities I'm looking for. But back to first kisses. They're so magical, no matter where they happen to be. My first real kiss was at the movie theater, which is really lame. But a couple days later, we went to a water park together, and had one of the most romantic kisses. We were on top of a huge water slide, waiting to race eachother down, and Jon bent his head down and kissed me. We were both wet from all the water rides, and pushing against eachother with our mats that we were supposed to use to go down the slide in. It was by far, better than any kiss could ever be in the pouring rain. And even though I'm not exactly proud of the fact that I've dated a few guys, and didn't wait longer for my first real kiss, I'm glad I had it with someone as great as Jon; and I'm also glad that we're still best friends to this day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii, i'm mikayla and when i read your whole "want to read the whole bible in 2009," i basically had this reminiscing moment because i tried in 2004 and so far i've only made it through to deuteronomy : / how sad is that? not to say i haven't read other parts of the bible but starting from the cover, i've read to deuteronomy.
so instead, i've changed reading the bible into a life goal.

good luck, have a good year, and i'm super happy to read a fellow straightedge blog hah : ]
from, mikayla

taffy. said...

that's so cute!
my first kiss...

Nicole Linette said...

awwww,

AMAZING !! XD

Still in that NBK category...

*sigh*

But once it does happen, I hope it's good :)

peace&love
nicole.