CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I can ride my bike with no handle bars.



  • Currently:

Wearing my Relient K band tee
Texting Sarah and Casey
Singing the worship song Casey wrote
Reading Exodus
Waiting for Mikaela to get here

  • Today:

Mikaela's coming over around 2 so we can work on our play. Ashley can't come because she has to go to her cousin's birthday party, so we're going to have to call her or something for input.

  • Excitement:

In about a month, I'm going to Maryland again with my church for a conference. I can't wait! I haven't seen my Maryland friends since August, and I miss them a whole lot! Here's some pictures from Youth Fest in August...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cindy, David, me & Abbie at the church.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aw, Jesse and I at the bowling alley. He's my best friend ever :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joey & I at the bowling alley. Haha! We're rad :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shane & I at the bowling alley. He's the sweetest kid ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Abbie, me & Cindy at the bowling alley.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shane!!! He's wearing my sunglasses. Haha :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, Joey & Shane. I'm wearing Joey's bandana :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me, Tara, Laura & Casey in the sanctuary. Mannn we look tired. Haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Abbie, Tara & I at the playground. Tara's wearing my pants! They're the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, pants.. meaning literally EVERYONE fits in them. Everyone tried them on while we were there :) Haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Casey, Cindy, me, Travis & Jesse at the bowling alley.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Worship.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Megan, Emmett, Joey, Aaron, me and Joey. Emmett's a big sweetheart, and Megan and Aaron are two of my best friends :)

9 comments:

Karine said...

Oh,Sara.You seem to have amazing friends!

^^

I really liked the photos!And the layout.

A kiss,my friend!

:*

Natalie said...

You're so pretty! (: I love all of your clothes, I just want to reach in there and grab them! Lol :D That's cool that you guys have some real traveling pants! It looks like you have some pretty awesome friends (:

Oh yeah, about the title: I couldn't remember the name of that song but then I saw that and I was like OH YEAH! :D

bluffy said...

umm..
that's funny glasses.

I think I'm gonna buy one.
heheheh...

well,
also thx for ur comment.

have anice day.

Sydney said...

sounds like you had fun :)

Ada Beth Croft said...

Man those glasses and orange skinny jeans. I am jeluss. Haha, I love your blog. I am gonna follow you so I can come back sometime! Bye! -Ada

Anonymous said...

Relient K are amazing :)

Wow Maryland! Awesome, hope you have a veryvery good time, like you seem to have had the last time.

I love your jeans. A lot a lot. I must get me some!

xo

Nicole Linette said...

Ahhh, youth conferences seem really grand :) That's awesome you make so many close friends there too.. have a great time!!

peace&love
nicole.

taffy. said...

i love your orange jeans.
shane is BEAUTIFUL.
get with him!

(guess my name) said...

Hello :) I was just passing by your blog and I was really amazed how much you're so into Christ! :) Just pop by to tell you this,have a nice day yeah :)