CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm dressed up tonight just to look pretty in your eyes. And even though I don't want to know anything, I want to tell you everything..



  • Currently:

Dressed in bright colors
Wrapped up in a cozy blanket, fresh outta the dryer :)
Sinus infection
Reading Genesis
Listening to 'Wonderwall' by Oasis
Taking life as it comes

  • School:

School is going well. I'm finally understanding what's going on in math again, and we're writing a play in theatre. My partners are my two best friends; Mikaela and Ashley. Our play is about 3 orphan girls who sit on the sidewalk in an alley trying to change the world and make it a better place so no one else has to deal with what they're going through. Although, they're quite optimistic and intelligent girls who have the ability to make their own fun out of just about anything. We haven't gotten very far in the play yet, but we should finish it sometime this weekend.


  • Conceptions:

I'm going to begin guitar lessons soon, YAY! I've dreamed of learning how to play the guitar for over a year now. I also want my keyboard back. My mom let my cousin borrow it over the summer cause I hadn't played it in a while, and she still hasn't given it back.. I miss it :(

I'm also thinking about joining this new fitness center about 20 minutes away, with some people from my church and possibly my parents. I can't wait to start toning! :)

4 comments:

taffy. said...

i just worked out today.
it was wonderful.

Natalie said...

Oooh guitar! I can sort of play my mom's old guitar. We learned a bunch of songs in our music class, but I haven't played it in forever so I probably forget :P

And yay for working out!

bluffy said...

heyyy.... I was here.. Just droppin by. :)

visit me back.. :)

Nicole Linette said...

Who doesn't love "Wonderwall" ? :D Good luck with your play, that's ambitious and will probably be great bonding time with Mikaela and Ashley. That's stellar you're picking up guitar too, that's something I want to learn one day.

peace&love
nicole.