CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh man, I haven't posted in a while..

Sorry guys! I've just been so busy!

Monday was the only day I had to go to school this week, it's regents week and I don't have to take any regents. After school, I went to Curves to work out with my mom. I actually really liked it there, and I was shocked to find at least 5 people I knew there. They were all teachers, like 3 of my theatre teachers, the keyboarding teacher I had back in sixth grade, and my third grade science teacher. Imagine working out with 3 of the most outgoing/crazy adults you know while listening to pump up music.. it actually gets pretty wild.

Tuesday I had a doctors appointment and then I went to the mall with my mom and my grandma. I met a creeper who worked at Home Depo that kept staring at me, talking to me, following me around, and talking about how he's single and he hates cold toilet seats first thing in the morning. When I finally got away from him, he yelled to me "You're beautiful, by the way" and I looked back, smiled and said "Thank you" and then he's like "And I really like your outfit" ... I got really scared, quickly said "thanks" and walked away.

On Wednesday, my cousin Jenna was supposed to come over and go to youth group with me but I didn't feel well cause I hadn't had much sleep lately and youth group was cancelled so she didn't end up coming. I spent most of my day relaxing and watching movies.

Thursday I went to the mall with my mom, some guy that worked at the furniture store was trying to hook me up with his hott seventeen year old son, and then I went to the armory with Casey, her family, and Mikaela to help out and serve our troops. That was actually quite fun and everyone was so friendly..

Yesterday I came to the conclusion that I want to redo my room for my birthday and I also want a polaroid camera. We went to my grandparent's for dinner, and that was delicious.

Today I'm going out to eat at this place called Michael T's with my parents and my grandparent's for my grandma's birthday which is tomorrow. Then tonight I'm probably going to the movies with my friend Haley to see The Uninvited. I haven't hung out with her in what seems like forever so I really hope she can go :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Psych is just about this guy who pretends to be a psychic and he works on cases with his partner at the police department. And its just a REALLY HILARIOUS show. I cry every time I watch it because i'm laughing sooooo hard.

taffy. said...

hahahhaha, home depot guy :)