CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Seven Pounds is quite the heart warming movie, and Will Smith acts in it extremely well. I cried my eyes out toward the end, but I definitely think every single one of you should go see it, because I absolutely loved it! :)

I got to Kelsey's house around 7ish, Mikaela and Ivy were already there. I was so happy to see Ivy considering I hadn't seen her since September. It's so hard when one of your best friends lives so far away. Actually, that's how it is for a lot of my best friends. Most of them live cities, or even states away. But anyways, we stayed up until 5:30 AM or so, dancing, watching movies and talking about everything there is to talk about. When the ball dropped, it was funny, because Ivy was in the bathroom and the rest of us were sitting on the floor in Kelsey's bedroom eating chips and dip. I glanced down at my phone because I had received a text message, and realized it was exactly 12:00. We all said 'Happy New Year' and then ran and knocked on the bathroom door and yelled it to Ivy as well. Haha this morning we all woke up around 11 to the smell of french toast, maple syrup, and brownies baking in the oven. Breakfast was delish and then we watched another movie before everyone went home. It was sad to see Ivy go, I miss her already. But we're already making plans to hang out soon and go see a show together, probably in February. February is going to be a fantastic month for me this year, because I get to see all the Marylanders as well! :D

Happy 2009, everybody! Good luck in the new year...

5 comments:

Natalie said...

It sounds like you had a great time with your friends! That sucks that a lot of them live far away, but at least you had some quality time together last night! Mmm, I could really go for some french toast and brownies right now :D

(I might have already said this but) best wishes for 2009! (:

Nicole Linette said...

Thanks for the comment Sara, stop by my blog anytime :) I'm glad you had a fantastic new years, good luck for oh nine!!

peace&love
nicole.

Ali said...

I saw Seven Pounds tonight. It was really great. But I think there might be something wrong with me--I didn't cry at all during it. But I cried like a baby during Marley & Me.

Rose Valentine said...

Aww that's cute!! Glad you had fun with your girls :)

Seven pounds def seeing that tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh I really want to see that movie. I loved The Pursuit Of Happiness :)

Ohhh freshly baked food. You've made me hungry now. I think I'll go for a walk today, buy some brownies.

xo