CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school

This is going to be a short post because I had an eye doctor appointment after school and can hardly see anything because the eye drops dialated my pupils so much.

But apparently, I sprained my knee. I went to my regular doctor and an orthopedic doctor this morning to get x rays and find out that it is definitely sprained. As a result, I'm out of gym for 10 days..which means no iceskating this Sunday after church :(

Here's a photo of me..


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Arrived at school during fifth period.. I didn't miss much though because we had a one hour delay.

iTunes is being super lame, so I have to go fix that and do my math homework.

By the way, I enjoy theatre class an awful lot :)

Good night!


Oh, and P.S.
I finally got a Facebook!
(I hope this link works^)

2 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

SAy thanks! :)

Yeah itunes is a nuisance sometimes...

Natalie said...

That sucks about your knee! I hope that you get well soon! And that's a gorgeous picture too. Yeah, iTunes can be a butt sometimes :P