CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Do not follow where the path may lead;

Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail..

Sunday: Amazing church service, as always.. Afterwards, I went out to eat with my parents at King's Buffet, which if you've never heard of it, it's a chinese restaraunt with a huge buffet. Then I went to the movies with my friends Taylor and Gage to see Gran Torino. There's about a billion racist comments and swear words in it, but other than that, I liked it a lot. Then I went to Wal*Mart with some of my friends, and we went back to the movie cinema to see Bride Wars. (Which was surprisingly a pretty good movie!) It ended up being me, Casey, Alec, Ryne, Dana and her friend Amber, Bryson, Sarah, Rachel, Cameron and Jeremiah.. Mostly kids from my youth group. I love them all so much :)

Today: I went to school for a few hours, but I ended up coming home early because I'm really sick. I don't know if I'll be going to school tomorrow at all... Colds aren't fun :P

5 comments:

Karine said...

Hi,Sara!!!!

How are you?
I'm pretty cool.Guess what?
i'm going to college!
And to London in march.God, is so close..I'm kinda scary now.
You have to pray for me sara!

;)

A huuuge kiss!

:**

taffy. said...

YES!
CAMERON!

Natalie said...

Sounds fun! Bride Wars looks pretty good, I love Anne Hathaway (:

I hope you get over your cold soon! Sicknesses aren't fun at all :P

T said...

Bride Wars looks like a funny movie.

taffy. said...

bahahahahhahaha, I just think him and you are adorable.
'tis all.