CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy birthday Pastor Dan and Lindsey P!!! :D

  • Currently:

Weird things have been happening to a few of my friends lately..
Texting Cameron, Casey and Ashley
Talking to Tara and this kid Neal on facebook

  • Yesterday:

After school, Mikaela and Casey came over. We went to the youth center around 7:30ish to hang out with everyone. That was kind of fun, and then Casey spent the night at my house. I was so tired, I couldn't manage to stay up much past midnight.

  • Today:

It's 3:33 and Casey just left, we spent most of the day listening to music, being artistic, and laughing. About a half hour before she left, she was drawing insanely colorful pictures on my whiteboard, and at one point she drew on me with a black marker. A few seconds later I realized it, and attempted to grab her marker to get revenge. She was quick to keep it away, but with my slick moves I managed to grab the red marker as she ran away in fear. I chased her, and this lead to her shoving me into my closet, holding me hostage, tackling me to the ground, her stealing MY marker :/ and drawing on me with various colors. All the while, we were laughing so hard we couldn't breathe.

PICTURES LATER.

3 comments:

taffy. said...

hahaha, sounds fun.

Natalie said...

Haha! It sounds likes you had a lot of fun :D I had a sleepover Friday night too. I can't wait for the pictures!

Nicole Linette said...

Those are definitely the moments that make you love your friends X) Have a great week!

peace&love, nicole.