CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Say hello to the best mood I've ever been in :)




  • Currently:

Listening to: Not Now by Blink 182
And I'm probably one of the happiest people in the world right now.



  • Today:

I totally did not want to go to school this morning, but then I remembered youth group is tomorrow and it made my morning ten times better. And that's just the start of a wonderful day :)


I don't even care that today was the inauguration for our new president that I'm not too fond of, and I don't care that I had a bad hair day. We're making history with the first black president, and all of us are living through it. Getting to experience it. And he can't be any worse than Bush, especially because I trust God to save us. We're living in the last days and our faith is being tested. Well, let me tell you something honey, I'm not going to fail the test of life.


But back to my incredible day:
-Even though I missed all last week of lab class, I managed to fully catch up today.
-We're pretty much finished with our play in theatre. 9 pages and 5 scenes full of pure genious :)
-I had a bunch of random people tell me I'm beautiful today, and some other sweet compliments.
-My photo journalism teacher extended the due date for our project, just because my group and I aren't finished yet.
-After school, Cameron called me! Just to talk! I mean, he's called me before.. but it was mostly only to see where I was when we were at the mall or something like that.
-My friend Josh called me too! I've never talked to him on the phone, and it was seriously the most awkward conversation I've ever had, but the fact that he called me, and I got to hear his voice for the first time, was pretty darn swell.
-I watched an incredible episode of House today! (The new one that was on last night)
-My best friend Jon made my day, and that's all I'm going to say about that :)
-And last but not least, MY PARENTS SAID THEY WANT TO COME TO CHURCH WITH ME SOMETIME!!!!!!! I was so excited when I was telling Mikaela and Casey on the phone earlier, that I could barely even talk. I had to scream! I had to let all my excitement out! And I couldn't stop giggling! :D And I still feel like that.. :)



  • Truth or Dare?:

I challenge each and every one of you to walk up to somebody random tomorrow, whether it's in school or on the street, and offer them a smile and compliment. Any sort of compliment. It'll make their day, which will most likely make you pretty cheerful as well :)

  • BTW:

The picture at the top of this post, is of me and my best friend Casey :)

3 comments:

taffy. said...

Wait, are you parents Christian?

Ali said...

That's so great that you're SUPER HAPPY Sara! :)

Natalie said...

Yaaaaay! Happy days are always the best in the world :D It sounds like you had a great one.

I completely missed House, I was so mad :P But hopefully it will be on YouTube or something. Cute picture too! I think I either have the same hoodie or one very similiar [: