CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

JOY

  • Currently:

Talking to Mikaela on Facebook IM
Texting Cameron, Randy and Maggie
Watching Another Cinderella Story
Painting my nails

  • Today:

Church was amazing as usual. Denyel (Daniel's girlfriend) is visiting from Pennsylvania for the week so she was there today.. It was nice seeing her again so soon! I stood next to Pastor Dan and Casey during worship, Pastor Dan is one of those people that you don't even have to know him to know how much he loves God. It's awesome! After church, there was a huge church dinner for Pastor Dan's birthday yesterday. Oh my gosh there was SO much food! Like everyone from the church brought some food or drink, but I couldn't really eat anything because I was about to leave to go out to eat with my grandparents, parents, uncle, aunt and 3 cousins in about 15 minutes. Until then, I went and sat with Gage, Casey and Denyel and watched them eat. Then Cameron came and sat next to me and started shoving food in my face. The first thing he fed me was chicken and broccoli alfredo that Debbie made, which was absolutely delicious. After that, everytime I tried to talk and my mouth was open, he'd shove bread or something in my mouth. It was quite hilarious, and delicious. He also made me try some ham and garlic bread...

Then when I had to leave, Cameron stood up to give me a 'special hug' ahah and then followed me into the sanctuary to get my coat and purse, and of course to hug me again. I found it quite adorable, he makes me smile :)

My family and I got to the restaraunt like an hour early, but my grandpa and I danced in the lobby until my uncle, aunt and their 3 kids got there. Twas fun! I love my family.

  • Horrah:

I'm so glad tomorrow is the only day of school we have this week. Too bad I have to take a math test.

7 comments:

taffy. said...

i'm glad church was fantastic, as usual.

Natalie said...

Happy belated birthday to your pastor! Sounds like fun. That's cute about Cameron (: And, lucky! Why is there only one day of school this week?

Sydney said...

glad to hear that church was such a success.

cameron seems... nice ;)

Anonymous said...

i wish my church was that fun! pastor dan sounds cool, like he's comfortable to be around and makes you excited about having faith with God.

hope all's well!
from, mikayla

Ali said...

hey sara! I awarded you with the Fabulous BLog award! head over to my blog to see what you have to do! :D

Anonymous said...

sara; i need to paint my nails. mine are chipping serverely. i haven't watched another cinderella story, i heard it was better than the orginal one with hil. was it worth watching? i'm glad you had fun at church, as usual, i wish my pastor was that charasmatic. aha, cameron sounds sweet and QT. lucky, lucky. i wish that i get only a day of school this week. enjoy it and spend loads of time sleeping in and hanging out. which i'm sure you're already doing, but just a reminder yahno.

Rose Valentine said...

Aww cute :))