CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Take me away, a sweet escape..

  • Currently:

Listening to Swimming With Dolphins
Making plans with Casey for the day
AIMing Josh

  • Today:

Casey's coming over, and we're going shopping with my mom. Then coming back here to make peanut butter cookies, take crazy-insane pictures, and watch movies. A brand new episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager is on tonight! :)

  • Cameron:

I thought I'd post a picture of Cameron, since I talk about him so much. Hah here he is :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't he beautiful? Haha, he's seriously like, one of my best friends in the entire world. <3

5 comments:

taffy. said...

hahaha, he's so cute!

Natalie said...

Shopping and peanut butter cookies and pictures and movies and all that jazz sounds like it a blast :D Hope you had bunches of fun! And aww hehe, Cameron is cute [:

Natalie said...

PS- I like his tie :D

Jocelyn said...

i love peanut butter cookies. I wish you could send things through the internet, because then I'd ask you to blog me a cookie :)

he's cute!

Unknown said...

i like your blog. :)