CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Adios 2008!

Today is the last day of 2008; the year of so many opportunities, new friends, growth, experiences, and change. I will never forget this past year, not only because it was my favorite year out of the 15 that I have experienced, but it was also filled with so many lasting memories. I met so many new people, learned so many new things, and discovered the person I really am supposed to be. I'll never forget my freshman year in highschool, the first play I was in, the friends I made, and the good times I had. I've grown in my faith more than ever before and I visited the city I've always dreamed of visting, finally able to say "I love NY" officially.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

However, no matter how many wonderful things occurred in 2008, there is no reason to be sad to see it pass because I know that it was only a stepping stone for what God has planned for each and every one of us in 2009. And I'm ready. I'm ready to see my prophecies be fulfilled, every church in the country expand, and more souls be saved starting on January 1st. Keep praying everybody, because God has big plans for you as well.


I have plans to make my last day of 2008 as memorable as the rest of it was by going to the movies with my rents to see Seven Pounds. After that, I'll be going to my friend Kelsey's house for the night with my best friend Mikaela and my other friend Ivy, who I haven't seen since September.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me & Ivy back in September

I hope all of you have a wonderful new year and I should be posting again tomorrow...

:)

9 comments:

Rose Valentine said...

Me too! This year my spiritual life changed, I met so many wonderful ppl, and ahh we almost have the same life! LOL

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

New year in NYC is so fabulous!
Wishing you a sweet & meaningful 2009!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a lovely new year! I look foward to seeing you around the blog-world in 2009!

Vixxie.

Natalie said...

I'm back! (: I really like the new blog design, I love the pictures! It sounds like you had a really great 2008, and hopefully the new year will be just as good. Happy 2009, and enjoy the rest of the break! (:

ellie said...

have a great new year..all the best with you and your friends.

ellie said...

have a great new year..all the best with you and your friends.

bluffy said...

Same as me.
2008 is unforgetable year for me.

Many things happened in 2008. But we don't kno what will happen in 2009.

Maybe it'll be an amazing year for us more than 2008. I hope so!!!

Btw,
happy new year..
:)

Anonymous said...

This year has been one of my favorites as well, I've met some wonderful people who I cherish and love. Wonderful picture of Times Square! I've only been there a couple of times and I love the boisterous atmosphere of it! =D

Happy New Year, Sara!

- Aren

Anonymous said...

2008 was such an eventful year for me, I can only hope 2009 will bring the same excitement. I've met some amazing people aswell, it seems like 2008 was a year of meetings.

Have a great year!

xo