CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I don't know if it was because of my excitement or what, but I couldn't sleep. I stayed up till midnight texting Cameron about our ideal future husbands and wives, and then I finally forced myself to sleep. I slept about 4 hours, and then woke up again and was wide awake for about a half an hour. I officially woke up around 7, to the sound of my parents and grandparents downstairs making coffee and attempting to stay quiet. I gave everyone their good morning hugs, and Mom made me hot chocolate with extra marshmellows and whipped cream before we all opened our presents. I got a ton of giftcards, clothes, scarves, hats, jewlery, makeup, shoes, legwarmers, peanut butter M&M's, Juicy Couture perfume, pajamas, and orange iPod headphones from my parents. I also got the David Cook CD, which I thought was kind of funny because that's what I had bought Mom for Christmas, along with the Beyonce CD I burnt for her. I got Daddy a bible, and I wrote my grandparent's a really long poem and framed it for them. When they read it, they both got all choked up and teary eyed, which triggered my tears as well. It was a very touching moment, and by far the best part of my morning. After breakfast my grandparent's left to go home, and my parents and I got ready to go to their house for lunch. We got there around noon, and I opened more presents there. Again I got clothes, shoes, pajamas, scarves, and a really squishy orange pillow. (Can you tell orange is my favorite color yet?) I also got 2 bottles of the Slice Of Heaven lotion and shower gel from Victorias Secret from my Aunt Norma and Uncle Sal. After lunch/dinner or whatever you want to call it, we took a couple pictures, and watched a few old home videos from when I was like 2-4 years old. Most of them were from around Christmas time. In one of the videos, it was Christmas morning and my grandparent's and parent's were all sitting around the Christmas tree watching me open presents like usual...there was music playing in the background and I started to dance while I waited for Dad to take the doll I had just unwrapped out of the box. Then a few minutes later, you see Grandpa (or rather, Rrrampa) trying to teach me how to shake my hips. So I'd just like to say that my dancing skills are all inherited from Grandpa. Hahah he's always been my best friend :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After we left my grandparent's house, my parent's and I came back home for a little while to drop off presents and relax for a little while. During this time, I talked to Josh on AIM for a little while and finished writing my original Christmas song. Today is Josh's birthday by the way, so happy birthday Joshyyy! :D AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS, TOO!!! :D

But anyways, we went to my Aunt Cori and Uncle Frank's house around 6... (They live across the street.) This has always been my favorite part of Christmas, for so many reasons.
1. We're getting together with Dad's side of the fam, who I hardly ever see.
2. You never know who you're actually GOING to see.
3. Every single person on Dad's side of the fam is crazy....in a good way :)

This year not as many people were there as usual...only Aunt Cori &Uncle Frank, Mom & Dad, Jane & Carmen, Aunt Sherry & Uncle John, Aunt Connie, Grammy, and my cousins Stacy & John, Rebecca, Sherry Danielle, Josephine, Adam, and Kyle were there. Along with Rebecca's friend Dave and Josephine's boyfriend Matt. Usually there's a whole lot more people, and it's kind of sad that my cousins Nicole, Nastasha, Angel and Amanda didn't come home this year. But it's understandable, since they all live SO far away. We all still had fun anyways, doing the Chinese Christmas and goofing around like we always do. I also got a really pretty scarf, a pair of silver Lia Sofia earrings, and a giftcard from my Aunt Connie and cousin Adam. And I got an adorable model-like hat and scarf from my Aunt Cori and Uncle Frank. I can't wait to take pictures in the hat, it reminds me of those hats you see on all the models in the Teen Vogue magazines. Tis amazing :)

Merry Christmas everybodyyy! I think i'mma go watch a movie with my mom since dad already went to sleep since he has to work tomorrow...Lamesauce. ahah but yeah good night and I hope everyone had a fantastical Christmas :)

6 comments:

Steve said...

hey your blog is very....christmissyyy lol.

Anonymous said...

I have a crazy, huge family on my dad'd side too. Can totally relate to this.

I love your blog :) Just found it through browsing!

xo

Natalie said...

Your Christmas sounds like it was a blast! Those home videos sound really cute (: We had a thousand home videos from pretty much every holiday, but my mom can't figure out how to connect the camera to the TV, haha.

I hope you have a great rest of the break! (:

Anonymous said...

Merry -late- Christmas ...

Allison said...

That is so sweet about you writing a poem for your grandparents!!!

I'm glad your Christmas went so well! And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
xo

taffy. said...

awesome stuff :)