CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

SNOWDAY!!

I'd still be sleeping, but of course, mom had to wake me up 10 minutes before she found out we have a snowday. Haha, oh welll. It'll give me some time to chill before I get ready and go to my grandparent's house. I'm spending the night there tonight, just because I feel like it. I haven't in what seems like forever, it's probably actually even been years since I've spent the night there. Well at least, a long time. But tomorrow my grandma wants to take me to the mall so I might go there tonight, otherwise I'll just end up sleeping in tomorrow and not being able to go. Haha

I'm going to go watch Elf. Have a fabulous day! :D

2 comments:

Ali said...

You really like Elf don't you?? Haha. Have fun Sara!

Anonymous said...

Really? I didn't realize, I just found this picture on Photobucket, cos I generally don't add pictures of myself online except on Facebook which is profile protected.