CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas party!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My friend Casey is coming over in a little while, and we're going to go for a walk down the road and through this beautiful Winter Wonderland. We have to go to my aunt's house and get some cherries, so we can come back here and bake chocolate chip cookies for Christmas! Our youth group's Christmas party is tonight at 630, and I'm definitely looking forward to it a lot. I can't believe it's officially been a year since I first started going to my church, not knowing anyone other than Cameron..but today being friends with absolutely every kid in the youth group. Abbie's making me an anniversary card because it's been one year since we first met. I remember sitting in a chair at the Christmas party last year, with my friend Morgan (I brought her along for moral support, since she'd been to the church a couple times before) and Cameron coming up to me and introducing Abbie as his adorable little cousin, while having his arm around her. She's the only person I really remember first meeting, and I don't know why it sticks out to me so much. But anyways, I can't wait to see Melissa tonight!!! I haven't seen her in what seems like forever :/ And Katie! She's going to college in NYC now, so I hardly ever see her anymore. But she's home for Christmas- so YAY! :D


UPDATE:

Omgsh!!! The Christmas party was so much fun!!! :D
We ate a lot and played Family Feud. Sarah V, Kelsey B, Yifei, and Emma were on my team. We had to make up a story about our family, so we said that we were all sisters, and the only one not adopted was Yifei. She's our exchange student this year, from China, by the way. We called ourselves the Vandenbachicairchli's. It's all of our last names mixed together. Haha! :)
Then we had a raffle, and my friend Mackenzie won an iPod touch!! (Last year Travis won it)
Afterwards we sang Christmas carols and danced around the church, hugged everyone, and then left. The party was supposed to end at 830, but it didn't end up being over until after 9. Haha oh well, I think everyone had a blast! :D
Sarah came over for a bit after the party, she just left a little while ago.

5 days till Christmas!!!

4 comments:

taffy. said...

I hope it goes well with Ryne...

Ali said...

Have fun Sara!

And I cannot believe there's only 5 days until Christmas! Its like I feel so excited I can't even explain it!

Natalie said...

I hope that you had fun at the Christmas party! I can't believe Christmas is almost here :D

Camille said...

hey, thanks for commenting on my post a while ago! =]