CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Ball

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



That picture is from before the dance, with my best friend Mikaela^
I apologize for the informality, we only took about 3 'formal' looking pictures, and none of them came out too good. We tend to be complete idiots when we hang out, and both of us were quite off the wall last night with excitement. Hahah! :D



Well, it definitely wasn't as fun as last year..but I did experience my very first slow dance. I must say it was quite interesting...Okay so, i didn't go with a date. I was asked by a couple of guys that I'm pree good friends with, I just didn't want to have a date. I think it's way more fun when you go alone, so you're not just reserved to one person the whole night, and you're just carefree. But my friend Bruce came with this girl Charity Faith as his date. And then when the first and only slow song came on, I was standing in the middle of the dance floor and talking with Bruce and Mikaela. Mikaela looks at Bruce and says, "You should go dance with Fai!" He looked around a little bit, not trying too hard to find her, and goes "I don't know where she is." I was just looking at him and smiling, because I'm a normally happy person, and before I knew it, we were slow dancing. He just all of a sudden put his hands on my hips and I smiled real big and ended up putting my arms around his neck...He sang to me the whole time, even though he didn't know half the words. He was just like, "Just pretend I know the words." I laughed the whole time, loving every second of it, although it was kind of awkward at times. Especially when you consider the fact that I was wearing heels, and he's normally shorter than I am to begin with. So I was prolly at least a half a foot taller than him. Hahaha but that's okay, it was still fun. And then he hugged me, like the couples do when they slow dance, and he's like "We're going to dance like this for a while" and then he was like, telling me to hold him tighter and stuff. My friends Ali and Mikaela were behind him, dancing like crazy people, and laughing their butts off at us. So of course I was laughing too. At one point, he was like "Are you laughing or crying?" And i'm like, "Oh i'm definitely laughing!" and he goes "I feel like you're going to collapse on me." I apologized, and kind of pulled away a little bit after a couple more seconds. He was singing to me again by this point, I laughed again and said "Youre amazing Bruce, seriously, you are" And he goes "You're amazing too, Sara." I'm not going to lie, it was a really touching moment. Hahah when the song was over, we hugged really tight for like 5 minutes and he's like "I LOVE YOU SARA!" and I'm like "I LOVE YOU TOO!" And we both went our separate ways, to continue dancing crazily for the rest of the night. Apparently, Ryne was a bit jealous, and stared at Mikaela the whole time like 'I CANT BELIEVE THIS, I HATE MY LIFE' because he wanted to slow dance with me too. He really didn't talk to me hardly at all last night either way, and afterwards pretty much blamed me for his unhappiness lately, without actually saying it. But this morning at church was a little bit better, at least we talked a little.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That picture is a bunch of people dancing at our dance, by the way...I'm the one like smack dab in the middle in a white dress with my arms in the air :)

4 comments:

taffy. said...

ryne.
immature little beefcake.

Ali said...

you're first slow dance, eh?

was it awesome?

T said...

Nice to have your first slow dance with someone your friends with at least, instead of someone you barely talk to anymore.

Natalie said...

You guys look so gorgeous! (:

The dance sounds pretty fun! Forget Ryne, Bruce sounds like a great guy!