CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

What's big and green and would hurt if it fell out of a tree?

A POOL TABLE! HAHAHA!
(I'm pretty sure I have the best global class, and teacher in the whole wide world)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I must admit, I'm quite sick of Ryne's mood swings. He either loves me or hates me... but right now it's somewhere in between. I think we're going to be close friends, yet again, ahah. Mary brought me another apple from Ryne in English class today. (He knows of my infatuation with apples ahah) That was the first breakthrough point, so I thought. But in photo journalism; me, Ryne and Mikaela had to go around the school and take pictures for the little kids book we're supposed to be making. That didn't work out too well, because Ryne was in a spaced off mood and none of us were in the mood to take pictures (for once) So we stopped by the cafeteria to visit with all the kids enjoying their lunch that period. Finally Mikaela and I left Ryne at a table with AJ, Alyshea, Tiffany, Mark, Freddie, Gage, and all of them..and went back to class to chill with Tyler and Hannah until the bell rang. Then before spanish, I was walking back from my locker with my friend Casey, and I spot Ryne standing ahead of us a little bit with AJ and Freddie. When he saw me, he yelled my name kind of excitedly and gave me the apple. Him, Bruce, Alec and AJ had written me 'love notes' all over it with a sharpie. That seriously made my day :)


I stayed after school AGAIN today with Ashley to rehearse. (Mad Feast is on Thursday!)
I didn't have my phone with me, but when I finally checked it to see if I had any text messages or missed calls from my mom... I noticed I did have missed calls. Three of them...all from Ryne. He left me a voice mail saying how he loves me and misses me, in a friendly way, and that he thinks we should hang out soon and catch up..because he misses how things used to be and we used to have a good time whenever we were together. I agree, and I personally think it would be a wonderful idea if it weren't for all the snow and the near zero weather.



*********************************************************


I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
by Natalie :)


I've never done one of these before, so I hope I do this right. Hahah but here are my eight random facts:


1. I can't stand it when people touch my knees.
2. I used to be afraid of the toilet flushing, the wind, and cameras when I was in kindergarten and younger.
3. I'm extremely optimistic; most people I know haven't seen me upset before and don't even think it's possible. Ha
4. I've always been pretty smart, staying on high honors and stuff like that..but I tend to lack a bunch of common sense and logic at times. (Sorry Natalie, I kind of stole this one from you..but it's true for me as well!)
5. I have an infatuation with apples, as I have previously mentioned in this post.
6. I was supposed to be a twin, but before I was born I had to force myself to grow and my twin was apparently too big.
7. I wish I had red in my hair.
8. I don't like cake, cupcakes, donuts, pie, most cookies, icecream, or muffins (unless they're blueberry)

And now I have to tag 8 people? Coolll :)



Random question: Is cheesecake cake or pie? Hahaha i've been wondering this since sixth grade and no one has ever given me a straight answer :P

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for Santa hats!

"You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes..." Haha, that song came to mind when reading about Ryne, but the two of you catching up seems like a good idea. And I've never heard of writing love notes on an apple before, that's a new one! (;

And wow, I didn't even get around to commenting to tell you that I tagged you yet, and you've already done it! Haha. :D And us smart-but-not people have to stick together (: Oh, I should have added that I use the (: smiley way to much.. okay, I think I'll just edit that one in, hehe.

Hmm... cheesecake. I do not know! That is a very good question. I guess I'd say it's a cake, since it has cake in the name, but it does seem more like a pie....

taffy. said...

AWW!
good luck with ryne.


i adore apples.
and pears.


i stole about five from the dining hall today.

deko and posh said...

Good question, never thought about it. Hmmm...I would say it is a Cie. Cake and Pie together...new word of the day---CIE. Grin

holly said...

haha cute outfit.
i think its a cake cause you know cheeseCAKE not cheesepie
google it.
i kinda like how its a mysterious thing tho

T said...

I think cheesecake is cake, since they don't have crust.

Anonymous said...

haaa, i dont like desert things either! i sometimes like ice cream.. but.. everything else is grossss.


i always forget to keep up with blogger more often. i just get on the computer less and less these days.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest blog! I love the backgrounds and sorry about Ryne