CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve...Eve :)

You can all look at me as one of those crazy people who go shopping too close to Christmas now, because I've been at the mall all day with Casey, Cameron, Ryne and their parents. All of my Christmas shopping is done, so I pretty much just went along for the ride, and didn't buy anything except for a phone cover. I mostly just walked around and tried on clothes with Casey, keeping her company while her family shopped for everyone..but at one point Cameron told me to come shopping with him, so I did. We hung out just the two of us for a couple hours, walking around the mall, going in and out of stores, goofing around, and talking. We danced and yelled at eachother in H&M, I helped him pick out some stuff for Casey for Christmas, and we gave eachother some fashion advice and tried on hats. We also had a couple deep conversations, that made us lose track of what we were actually supposed to be doing a few times. He opened up to me about how it takes a lot for him to like a girl, and told me all about his most recent crush..and how it ended. We also exchanged a few silly stories and I brought up a few significant points of my own. I really enjoyed hanging out with just him, talking and goofing around for those few hours. He makes me think and then really listens to what I have to say. That's one of the many things I love about him :)

When we finally met up with everyone else again, we all sat in the middle of the mall and started singing Christmas songs. A whole bunch of people stopped to watch us and listen. This was by far my favorite part of the day :)

We all went to Burger King for dinner, ahah I sat with Casey, Cameron and Ryne. I think Ry was a bit jealous that I'd been chillen with his brother so much that day, since he barely talked to me at all even though I sat straight across from him. Then Ryne and Cameron got into what they both are looking for in a girl, Cameron saying how he has such high expectations (a lot like me) and how he wants a girl that's kind of shy, but outgoing at the same time. Like..someone who is shy at times but can stand out and be an idiot at other times. Which, not to sound conceited or anything, but that's how I am. Ryne's looking for a hot Asian chick who loves God; and that's about it. He's so shallow. It's so weird how they're so different, but it makes me think.

Oh my gosh...I almost forgot. Casey made me ride on one of those little kid rollercoaster rides in the middle of the mall where you put in a quarter and it moves you all over the place. She recorded it on my phone ahah and if I can figure out how, I'll post it up on here sometime.
I'm going to watch House.

I can't believe tomorrow's Christmas Eve!!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Do you think you're starting to like Cameron Sara? Could that be a possibility?

And I totally want to see that video!!

And I LOVE House!

& I can't believe tomorrow's Christmas Eve either!!!

taffy. said...

cameron= sex.

Natalie said...

Cameron sounds like a great guy! It seems like you had a really fun time with him. Your whole day at the mall sounds like a blast, especially singing Christmas songs in the middle of it :D And Burger King is yummy.

Haha! My friends and I always go on those little kid roller coaster rides too! You're never to old for those things (: And I love House too!

Merry Christmas (Eve)!