CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

No title.

So, Godspell was amazing. I'd go see it again in a heart beat. I cried, I laughed, I danced, I sang, I clapped. Pretty much any verb you can think of.. yup. But seriously, it was a really good play. I definitely recommend it because whether it's off broadway or not, it'll be a good show. And for all of you American Idol lovers out there... remember Anwar Robinson from a couple seasons ago? He played Jesus in the Godspell musical I saw. And his voice live, made me speechless.

After we got back from the musical I went to Casey's house and hung out with her, AJ, Taylor, Ryne, Cameron, and Dan for a little bit before youth group. Which, by the way, was absolutely wonderful to finally get back to. I missed it so much, I can't even explain... Last night's service was amazing, magnificent, stupendous, awesome, eye-opening...all of those good words! I got so into worship it's not even funny. And Elyssah came with her brother! I was so excited to see them there! She said she really liked it, i didn't get the chance to talk to her brother about it yet though. (I'm not even sure what his name is, haha but he has nice hair.)

We finally started preparing for the Madrigal Feast in theatre class today. The Madrigal Feast, otherwise known as Mad Feast, is a 'theatre of the round' thing we do at my school every year around Christmas time. It's by Shakespeare, and it's a pretty religious 'play', and we usually host it in the main foyer in the middle of the hallway. I've never been a part of it or to it before, but it sounds kind of fun, and it's required for class anyways. Haha but still, there will be tons of food, and we all have to stay in character the whole time. Even when we're not actually performing. Even the servers have to stay in character. There will be a nativity scene, a comedy scene, two dances, and a fight scene. I signed up to be in the dance with Elyssah and Leanne as the directors, because I didn't feel like stressing over learning lines and I worked with them as my choreographers last year for our school's spring play. And although it didn't go too spectacularly, I thought it'd be fun to try again. We learned the first part of our dance today. It's pretty graceful, and you have to have 'couples'. Even though everyone in this dance is a girl, so it's kind of awkward. Haha but Ashley is my partner, and she's one of my best friends so it's alright. Haha

Oh and by the way, Ryne just texted me and said:
"I miss you a whole lot, and i miss talking and stuff. And you've just been on my mind alot lately. :/ I don't know. I didn't want to do this through texts ha, but I guess just what I did to you. And letting you go. And I realized that trying to find new girls and stuff, it's just. I've been trying to replace that place you left. Nobody EVER has come even close to fitting the part you played :/ and frankly, i don't think anybody ever will. I'm not trying to suck up to you. I don't know, nothing can come close to what we had. I like getting told i'm cute ha. But, i just didn't want to feel like I was just another kid you were talking to and i know i wasn't. I was just an a hole about everything. If it counts I'm over it now. It took prayer and till 2 in the morning nights (3) of just thinking about it, but yeah. And here's the truth: I'm not over you one bit, and i'm sick of feeling lonely and not talking to you and my heart beatz 10x as fast when i'm within 10 feet of you. I feel like i'm going insane and i feel like i need you. And i know i need you way more than you need me and i don't know what to do. I don't care if i'm 16, pretty much, and have these feelings. Sorry for everything."

I was completely baffled, although deep down I kind of already knew it. But i really didn't know how to reply, but I definitely shut him down. ahaha I feel so bad for the kid though, although I'm not really sure if I should or not. After all he put me through. He can be such a jerk, but he can also be such a sweetheart..... I'm over him though, really, I am.....

Okay well I haven't ate anything all day yet, other than a bunch of junk food in our party in spanish today, so I think i'mma go get some food. Have a fab night, everyone. And you should alll leave a comment!! :D

1 comments:

Ali said...

You're sure you're over him? It sounds like he really wants and needs to be with you. But I'm not gonna just involve myself in your personal life. Just saying...