CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Currently...
Wearing: skinny jeans, hair in side pony, and a tie-dye "I *heart* DC" t-shirt that my best friend bought me (although i've never actually been to DC myself)
Watching: the weather channel...

Spear told Ashley and I that we're like honors theatre kids now...it meant a lot.
Ryne and I are tight again, everything is completely back to normal & I'm lovin' it :)
Ashley and I rehearsed for about 40 minutes after school today, I'd say it went well...except we probably goofed around more than we actually got anything accomplished.
My youth group is going on a 'field trip' type thing tonight, and my parents won't let me go :(
So i'm texting Cameron, Ryne and Alec as I type this. I'm also texting Ashley and Mikaela, but they don't go to my church.
Kayla sat with me in the library during study hall today! Im only excited about that because I was just saying that I wished I was friends with her and her crew the other day, since I'm friends with like everyone else in school. We talked a bit and did some homework, it was pree cool :)
English is my favorite class next to theatre right now, by the way. I'm really learning a lot of new stuff with Walshie-poo as my teacher. She's fab. I like science a lot too, as a matter of fact :)

I have to go memorize about a kagillion lines, songs, and dances. Spear is quizzing us on our lines on Monday.

My daddy & puppy, Lacey, are dancing in the kitchen. Haha!

G'night :)

3 comments:

taffy. said...

mmm, cameron :)


student- directed scenes:

we do this thing at our school where a student writes a scene, and then another (usually an upperclassman) directs other students in it.


they're extremely cool.

Posh said...

Too bad you can't go tonight with your church, make the most of it. Dancing in the kitchen is always fun.

G2G...Posh

Jenni said...

I'm sry u didn't get to go to your youth group thing, i didn't get to go to my fall retreat -- missing things like that just sucks-- but i'm glad everything eles is going well! =]