CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Currently...
Wearing: cardigan, flowery tank top thing from charlotte russe, skinny jeans, black necklace
Reading: Picture Perfect
Talking to: AIM- Jonniebear and Holly, texting- Dakota

On my way to see my math teacher for some help on reviewing for today's quiz, I saw this girl Kerri coming out of the bathroom crying. I hesitated, feeling a slight push to talk to her and see if she was okay. Of course I got too nervous and kept walking..besides, she looked like she was on a mission anyways. I kicked myself the whole time I was talking to my math teacher, and the whole walk back to study hall. When I finally sat down in the library, I pulled out my phone and thankfully I still had her number in my contacts from when she texted me on Retro Day. I texted her to see if she was okay, and we've been texting pree much right straight through since. Honestly, i have never really talked to her before. Not like this. I mean there's been the occasional "hello" in the hallway, or the friendly compliments in school or on Myspace picture comments...but I don't think we've ever actually TALKED until today. I think my text today, and the fact that I was trying to comfort her, really put her in a bit of a shock. But I know she was appreciative, because at one point she texted me and said "Thank you so much sara. Your a great person. Seriously. I hardly know you and your helping me like you've known me since kindergarden. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me." We talked all day- not just about what was going on with her, but just about everything. She's one of those girls in the Kayla crew by the way, they're best friends. I've been wanting to be friends with them for a while now- since I thought they hated me. But they don't, and now we're actually starting to become friends in a way... It's crazy how God works, you know? He's been giving me so many opportunities left and right that are like a slap in the face if I let them pass me by. I think I'm going to invite Kerri and Kayla to my church's Christmas party next Friday if Ryne hasn't already beat me to it. Either way, I hope they come.

I've been getting closer with old friends, making new ones, and even growing closer with some of my family lately too. There's this kid, Jon, who I used to be best friends with in the 8th grade. He was the last guy I dated (about 2 years ago) and that ruined things for our friendship. I realized we were better friends than anything more than that, and he didn't agree. And up until this year- we had a sort of love/hate relationship and were actually quite mean to eachother at times. But we're finally getting to be super close friends again, and both of us are absolutely loving it. We have always had a special bond, and a trust between us that neither of us can seem to find in most other people, and we know eachother better than a lot of other people do. I'm so excited to be best friends with him again, you don't even know. I've also been getting closer with a bunch of my family, like I said, especially my cousins. My cousin Sherry (she's in her 20's) and I used to be wicked close when I was a little kid. She used to come over all the time and play dolls with me. I remember those times just like it was yesterday... But anyways, I went to that party on Thanksgiving at my cousin Rebecca's house with my (favorite) aunt, Connie, and my cousins Sherry and Josephine were there and we all just got talking. Sherry is probably closest to my age, ahah and we're starting to get really close again, just like when I was little. It's awesome...we're actually making plans to go iceskating one Sunday and she wants me to learn how to snowboard with her this Winter. I can't wait!! :D
New friends: & Like i said, I've also been meeting a whole bunch of new people and making lots of new friends lately too. Not just in my school- but from all over the place. Like this girl, Jade, she lives real close to me but she goes to a different school. She goes to my youth group though, so that's kind of how I met her. She's having a movie night at her house tomorrow night and I'm supposed to go, along with some of the other kids from youth group. I also met these two real cool kids named Josh and Mark. Mark goes to my school, he's a year older than me, and he's in a band. We've been texting a lot lately, and he's a huge flirt...but he seems pree friendly and I've been asking around about him- haven't really heard anything but positive things to be said about him..which is always a plus! :) Josh is this chill, full blown straightedge Christian who likes spicy food and can't dance. He doesn't go to my school, but he lives pree close just like Jade and he's extremely friendly. He's a real comedic kid ahah our AIM conversations always seem to make me giggle :)

Oh by the way I rehearsed with Ashley for 2 periods during school today, we got way more accomplished today than yesterday. Hahaha and I got my nails done after school for my school's Christmas ball..which just so happens to be on Saturday :)

Alright well im uber tired so i think i'mma go read for a little bit, hopefully watch House (if it's on) and get some sleep. Nighty nightttt! :D

4 comments:

火災灯籠 said...

u seem like a nice person :P hehe :D btw kool background :P

(: diana! said...

awe that was so nice of you to text that girl! I probably wouldn't have if I were you .
I have this terrible mentality always like "i dont have to do it, someone else will so I dont have to worry about it"
which is totally untrue/unhealthy ha ha ha

your social life sounds so happy/hopeful/eventful right now:)
This was a happy post to read!

taffy. said...

old friends make me nostalgic.
i'm excited for the boys :)

Natalie said...

That was really really nice of you to text that girl! If that had been me, I probably would have told myself that it would be too awkward to try and comfort her and not do anything :P But if this ever happens to me I will remember this post and remember how good things will come out of it (:

That's great that you're reconnecting with old friends, and making some new ones too! It reminds me of that song "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." (:

Wow, I always end my paragraphs with smilies, don't I, hehe? ..... (: