CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Aidan!!!

I met this real adorable kid on Myspace a few months ago, we've been talking on and off ever since. Today is his birthday! So yeah, happy birthday Aidan! :D

Oh my goodness, today in photo journalism we stayed in the library, and pree much just hung out. I sat in between Alec and Mikaela like I always do when we're in there...they're honestly my two best friends and we always have so much fun talking and just goofing around when we're together. But Ryne is in that class, and today for some reason.. he sat quite secluded from everyone else, intently writing the whole time and being unusually quiet. He's usually rather sociable to everyone in the room. Haha but yeah, after class he was talking to Mikaela a little bit and saying how he didn't plan on going to lunch. So i jumped in the conversation and asked why not. And his reply was that he wanted to stay in there because he's writing a book. I was so surprised, it definitely wasn't what I expected him to say. But when i asked him what the book was about, he walked ahead of me a little bit and said it was about him...and then just kept going after I stopped in the main foyer. I turned to Mikaela, and I was like "Dontcha just love how he walks away from me while I'm trying to be friendly and talk? Uhhhh." And she said she noticed that too. But anyways, after school Alec texted me and said "Be honest. Do you still like Ryne?" And I replied by saying: No, I love him as a friend, but I dont like him as anymore than that anymore. And I asked why he was wondering that... And he started telling me how that book Ryne is writing, is about me!!!! Alec read it in lunch, and he talks about how beautiful I am and how much he likes me. I felt surprised, confused, loved, and about a billion other feelings all at once. I still don't know what to think. I'm not even supposed to know. No one knows, other than Alec. I don't know what to do!? But I guess I'll just wait to see if Ryne ever actually shows me the book and then worry about it.... Oh g's, it sounds too sweet for me to have the strength not to melt all over it..... God help me.

Tomorrow I'm going on a field trip with my theatre class to see Godspell (it's a musical) and will be gone from school all day. Then Casey and I have plans to hang out and catch up before youth group, since we haven't in such a long time. I miss her...and I miss my youth group. I haven't been in about a month because two of them were cancelled and I had to miss two others because of rehearsal. Im so excited to finally get to go back!!!

23 days till Christmas!!!

2 comments:

HayHay said...

Hey :] cutee blog! check mine out at insidemywittlehead.blogspot.com


<3HayHay

ellie said...

That's great about the field trip.

Sweet Blog