CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas break kick off!!

It's officially Christmas break, and we got out of school super early today, because it was supposed to start blizzarding around noon. Well, the weather channel was right! The snow is starting to pour out of the sky as I type this. I'm looking out my window, and I think the winter wonderland is actually going to stick around for a while this time. Let's hope so!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I just realized that I forgot to wrap presents! But what better way to kick off Christmas vacation than wrapping presents and listening to Christmas music? So that's what I plan on doing :) As of right now, it looks like Christmas exploded in the basement and my bedroom because of all the wrapping paper, boxes, tissue paper, ribbons, stickers, and bags galore laying all over the place. I like it though, it's really putting me in the Christmas spirit...Even more than I already was!

Christmas is in 6 days!
OWWWW! :D

5 comments:

T said...

Your lucky to have been let out of school early and have fun wrapping presents!

Posh said...

I second that. I am jealous of the snow but after Christmas we will head to the snow to snowboard...smiling.

Wink...POsh

Natalie said...

LUCKY!

We have no school, AND we have on both Monday AND Tuesday. Where is the justice in the world? ): But at least you'll have a gorgeous winter wonderland-y Christmas (:

I still have to wrap all of my presents too! Eeek, I guess I'll do all of them over the weekend. I can't wait until Christmas!

Anonymous said...

yeah i was glad for the snow too, we didn't even have school today because of the use ice storm we got last night


im excited for christmas too.

taffy. said...

i have to wrap!