CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Clown noses and rosy cheeks

We had a 2 hour delay at school today.
&I just got home from the little kids Christmas party at church. It went really well, and we all had to dress up like clowns. It was pretty fun!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Cameron told Rachel he likes me, by the way. I'm pretty sure he was just kidding..since he was the one that informed me about it. But he did tell me that I should be Mary for the nativity scene that we're performing on Sunday at church, since he's Joseph. And he announced to everyone that I'm his wife to be, while hugging me real tight. Ha...what a funny kid ;P

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You got a two hour delay? Lucky! I want a two hour delay, but all of the snow melted... AGAIN! ):

The little kid clown party sounds like fun! I can't wait to see the pictures, I'm sure that you guys look amazing! :D

And that's funny about Cameron, hehe! Congratulations, wife-to-be (;

火災灯籠 said...

hahas :D clowwnz:P lolz. hope ya had heaps of fun :D cant wait for the pixxx :P

taffy. said...

SARA!
HE'S TELLING YOU THAT FOR A REASON!

Anonymous said...

we had finals today.
and i'm in mostly electives that dont have finals.
so i got out at 10 today :)
they say this big ice storm was suppose to hit.. but it hasn't yet! lol.