CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

I made some scrambled eggs, hot chocolate and watched Elf this morning. My grandparent's should be here around 4; dinner is at 5. I'm so excited, we always have a big dinner on Christmas Eve, completed with an assortment of delicious desserts afterwards. My grandparent's always spend the night on Christmas Eve and after dinner we either watch a Christmas movie, or an old home video, and take lots of pictures. And sometimes I open a gift or two before everyone goes to bed.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas :)

3 comments:

Hogdayafternoon said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Miss Sara - and greetings from England to you and yours.

taffy. said...

my dinner was so yummy.

Natalie said...

I hope you had a great Christmas Eve! We have a bunch of family over for dinner at my place too.

Merry Christmas! :D